P1SSEEZEE bike wash is safe to use on all bike components including disc brakes and anodized parts. Fully biodegradeable and non-toxic this easy to use bike wash really does produce the results.
Also suitable for all the toughest cleaning jobs, brilliant on alloy wheels, caravans and completes any workshops battery of equipment.
As a product reviewer for Commute By Bike, I am providing my unbiased opinion of any products provided to us by any company. I do not posses any type of relationship with the products company or parent companies. I am not compensated in any way by companies that send in their goods to be reviewed.
My garage on the Fezzari Abajo Peak Pro.
I am your average weekend warrior and occasional racer. I love biking and anything that has to do with biking. I look for quality, affordability and ease of function in all bicycle products I test.
- Simple directions, “point, squirt, diss the dirt”
- Non-Toxic, always good when you have kids or plan to have kids
- Does not discolor or stain bike parts
- Can be sprayed onto disc brake parts and anodized parts
- Fully biodegradable, which means you can wash your bike on your lawn
- Aggressive on dirt, but gentle on paint job
- Cuts through tough grease
- Washes off Dry Lubricants such as White Lightning
- Removes waxy residue from Dry Lubes from sprockets and chain rings
- At this time its only available in the UK
- Pump action, if it came in an aerosol can, it would be easier to apply an even coat of wash