Electric Bike ReportXtracycle Bike Cargo Kits, Parts and AccessoriesBike Bag Shop -- Grocery, Shopping, Market PanniersRideKick Electric Powered Bike TrailerOrtlieb Bike Bags & PanniersBionX: Electrify Your BikeMiiR Bottles one4oneCommuter Bike Store Fuji CambridgePlanet Bike: Better bike products for a better worldCygoLite Bike Lights: Engineered to ShineBanjo Brothers Affordable Cycling GearChrome Bike Backpacks and Messenger Bags

Ride The World

by Randy Policar

There are millions of places that one could ride their bikes. If given the opportunity, where would you like to leave your tread marks?

Tread mark

12 Responses to “Ride The World”

1. RL Policar says:

Good question….perhaps Moab Utah, Hawaii, San Francisco,Whistler BC, Alaska. I’m sure there’s more but I can’t of it right now.

2. Nick says:

I’d like to cross deserts. Not too many deserts in the metro NY area, or the east coast for that matter.

3. Evan says:

I would like to go back to Italy, this time with a bike.

4. Travis says:

Well i have 2 favorites…. the Gulf Coast, Diego Garcia, and The Ozarks of Missouri.

5. Travis says:

Dohhh… I mean 3 Favorites.

6. Randy says:

I would love to be able to ride thru all of those places mentioned. But I know of one place the I would not dare ride a bike thru that is any major city in Korea. I was stationed there for a year and man, those people drive crazy!

7. Travis says:

Randy, you can add Italy and Turkey to that list. They just drive and dont care if the light is red green or yellow.

Why in these foreign countries are stop signs still written STOP. There were that way in Turkey, and also in Germany.

8. Randy says:

Exactly! What about the lanes? They don’t seem to care if it’s a two-lane road. Four cars would try to fit in it.

9. Nick says:

Funny that you mentioned that, Travis. While I was in Germany I envisioned a fiercely nationalistic group running around spray-painting a second P on every stop sign.

10. Moe says:

I would love to ride the Napa Valley and stop at every winery for some wine sampling. Italy and EspaƱa also comes to mind.

11. Randy says:

Moe, I think you have the best idea here. Napa Valley and all the wineries, strictly for research of course.

12. [...] I’ve asked in the past “Where would you like to leave your tread marks?” Area 51 is my next stop. [...]