RideKick Electric Powered Bike TrailerMiiR Bottles one4oneBionX: Electrify Your BikeBanjo Brothers Affordable Cycling GearCygoLite Bike Lights: Engineered to ShinePlanet Bike: Better bike products for a better worldElectric Bike ReportCommuter Bike Store Fuji TahoeBike Tech Shop - The Experts on Cycling with CircuitryXtracycle Bike Cargo Kits, Parts and AccessoriesOrtlieb Bike Bags & PanniersChrome Bike Backpacks and Messenger Bags

Front Page of The Fullerton Observer

by RL Policar

I wrote an article for the local newspaper, The Fullerton Observer regarding saving money and riding bikes. The editor told me she liked it but I didn’t realize that she would place it on the front page!

commutebybike.com was thoroughly mentioned in the article.
newspaper

Once I get the PDF of the issue, I’ll post it.

8 Responses to “Front Page of The Fullerton Observer”

1. Moe says:

Dude, that’s awesome! Funny thing is, I didn’t know that you have written to the editor (see my previous post). Great job!

2. Man, all you guys making the front page of the news paper. I should get yours, Priscilla’s, and Moe’s autograph before it would cost me too much. GREAT JOB!

3. Gordon says:

Ok, please, just admit it… Your initials are R.L. , you get RedLine some prime product placement on the front page of this newspaper… Come on, you work for Redline, right RL? —haha, just kidding.. Very nice work!

4. RL Policar says:

Haha sorry to disappoint you Gordon, but as much as I would like to work for them, I currently work for PoliceAuctions.com

5. gordon says:

Hahah, I know, i was just kidding–

But seriously, great job on getting more of the word out on commuting and it’s appeal. Hopefully more exposure will mean more riders down the road…

Cheers—-

6. Lani says:

Congratulations! Did you get compensated for writing the article? If not, great P.R.!!!

7. Travis says:

Did you see they have a ban on medical weed…. ohhh no.

ohh thats not the article i was supposed to see.

Travis

8. helen says:

the editor of the fo never writes. isnt that strange?