Electric Bike ReportChrome Bike Backpacks and Messenger BagsBanjo Brothers Affordable Cycling GearMiiR Bottles one4oneRideKick Electric Powered Bike TrailerOrtlieb Bike Bags & PanniersBionX: Electrify Your BikeCygoLite Bike Lights: Engineered to ShineBike Tech Shop - The Experts on Cycling with CircuitryXtracycle Bike Cargo Kits, Parts and AccessoriesCommuter Bike Store Fuji TahoePlanet Bike: Better bike products for a better world

Big Changes for 2007

by Commute by Bike

The current editor of Commute by Bike, RL Policar, has decided to move on to pursue his own ventures and his crew of writers will be going with him. I wish them all the best and thank them all for there contributions to the Crooked Cog Network.

For the future, we will be refocusing the site to offer more tips and information to help the commuter be well equipped and safe on their rides.

Also, new editors will be joining us from all over the country to offer their point of view.

We are looking forward to the new year on Commute by Bike and are excited about what it holds.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at tim@crookedcog.com.

9 Responses to “Big Changes for 2007”

1. jay says:

Thanks to RL and the writers! It’s a great blog!

2. Corn Fed Jay says:

Bummer…we’ll miss you guys. Can you give us some idea of what RL and his cronies will be up to now??

3. Nick says:

I’ll let RL give you scoop on his plans, but I can say that I have owned the domain getonyourbikesandride.com since before I was affiliated with CbB, and I’ll be getting that site started.

4. RL says:

Hey guys,

We\’ll miss everyone too. But we\’re only a few clicks away on the internet. Moe, Randy, Priscilla and I started http://www.mtnbikeriders.com.

We all started mountain biking and have loved the sport since day one. In fact a few of us raced XC before too.

We love CBB and what it has become. We thank the Crooked Cog for all the great support and opportunity they have given us.

So feel free to check us out or even email me. RL@mtnbikeriders.com

5. JoeRetro says:

That http://www.mtnbikeriders.com site doesn’t seem to work for me.

6. eddy says:

Sorry to see you guys go. Good luck with the new endeavors!

7. Priscilla says:

JoeRetro: Sorry, the server was down for a bit..up and going now. Thanks for stopping by to visit. :) Happy holidays to everyone!

8. Moe says:

I’ll be doing the commuting thing at http://www.thebikegeek.com

9. eric says:

Damn, sorry to see y’all leave. I’ve really enjoyed the blog. Hope they keep it going.