Here is an exclusive first look at the pictures, prices and final specs for the Gary Fisher Simple City.
Every since the first pictures showed up of a prototype from the 2007 Trek World, people have been clamoring for news on when this bike will appear and what all the specifics will be. Well here they are…
The bike will be released on April 1 and will most likely sell out quickly.
There will be four models available. A men and women’s (stepthrough) internal 3-speed and a men and women’s(stepthrough) internal 8-speed.
Simple City 3 (w/o basket): $549.99
Simply City 8 (with basket): $879.99
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 3-speed internal hub
- Shifters: Shimano Twist Shifter
- Wheels: Shimano 3-speed hub with coaster brake
- Brakeset: Coaster rear brake, alloy caliper front brake
- Rear Derailleur: Nexus 8-speed internal hub
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine
- Wheels: Nexus 8-speed hub with roller brake
- Brakeset: Shimano roller rear brake, alloy caliper front brake
- Sizes: MD(18.5), LG(21), XL(23.5). Stepthrough – SM(16.5), MD(18)
- Frame: Fisher Gold Series Aluminum
- Fork: Cromoly unicrown, lowrider mounts
- Headset: Steel headset
- Crankset: Bontrager Nebula 44T
- Pedals: Alloy pedals with toe clips
- Cassette: 18T Nexus cog
- Tires: Satellite Nebula Aramid HD puncture resistant 700×32
- Handlebars: Bontrager Satellite
- Stem: Alloy road quill 80mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Satellite Plus, gel padding
- Seatpost: Bontrager Sport
So what do you think of the bike?