Electric Bike ReportPlanet Bike: Better bike products for a better worldBionX: Electrify Your BikeBike Tech Shop - The Experts on Cycling with CircuitryChrome Bike Backpacks and Messenger BagsCommuter Bike Store Breezer Uptown InfinityOrtlieb Bike Bags & PanniersCygoLite Bike Lights: Engineered to ShineMiiR Bottles one4oneRideKick Electric Powered Bike TrailerBanjo Brothers Affordable Cycling GearXtracycle Bike Cargo Kits, Parts and Accessories

Meet the Commute by Bike Crew (plus, Interbike next week…)

by Commute by Bike

Next week the Commute by Bike crew will be in Las Vegas, Nevada covering the Interbike tradeshow.

If you’re in the area or attending the show, make sure you come check out the Blogger Mobile Social at the VIP tent of the USA Crits Finals Thursday night at Mandalay Bay.

You’ll get a chance to meet me, Fritz and several other quasi-famous bloggers along with winning some fabulous prizes and drinking free beer.

Click the banner to find out more and let us know you’re coming…

The Mobile Social is hosted by Commute by Bike, Bike Hugger and the FredCast Podcast.

Also next week will be all the great coverage of commuter bikes and products from the Interbike tradeshow right here at commutebybike.com. Here’s a few ways to stay in touch:

And who knows, maybe even the odd podcast episode or two.

7 Responses to “Meet the Commute by Bike Crew (plus, Interbike next week…)”

1. DL Byron says:

I am sooooo going to this.

2. Tania says:

Yeah! A social ride in Vegas!
    Sign us up! We’d love to come.
    It’s right after the Urban Legend Fashion Show. We’ll round up all the models and rally over with you:)

Momentum Crew
    (6 of us, maybe 7)

3. Amy Walker says:

This is what it’s all about: riding bikes to get around – something we don’t see enough of at the Industry events. Way to go folks. I don’t know if it’s realistic for us to jump on our bikes and join you after the show – but I know we’d like to try.

It will be FUN!

Watch out for those Vegas sewer grates – they’re parallel with your wheels…

I’m quasi famous :-) oooh!

Don’t forget about the Interbike Media Center video schedule. Tim and I will be on :

* Wednesday 1 PM
    * Thursday 10 AM
    * Friday 11 AM

5. Ron Callahan says:

I will definitely be there.

Can’t wait to meet all of you semi-famous types. :-)

6. Fritz,

I’m thinking about riding my CarryMe DS from LAS to the Sands when I get in on Monday morning. Know of a good route?

I’m taking a cab or riding a shuttle :-) Sorry.