MiiR Bottles one4oneBike Tech Shop - The Experts on Cycling with CircuitryCygoLite Bike Lights: Engineered to ShineCommuter Bike Store Breezer Uptown InfinityXtracycle Bike Cargo Kits, Parts and AccessoriesChrome Bike Backpacks and Messenger BagsRideKick Electric Powered Bike TrailerOrtlieb Bike Bags & PanniersBionX: Electrify Your BikeBanjo Brothers Affordable Cycling GearPlanet Bike: Better bike products for a better worldElectric Bike Report

Interbike: Moots Comooter – $8750 » Moots Comooter

Moots Comooter

7 Responses to “Moots Comooter”

1. welshcyclist says:

An absolutely fabulous bike, which appears to have all that I’d require for my commute, sadly though, it will be a long time before I could afford the price tag!

2. Magnus says:

Even if I could afford it, I don’t know that I would dare to use it for commuting and errands. That’s an expensive bike to leave locked up somewhere!

3. Patrick says:

This makes me chuckle. What serious commuter would buy this? We are asking for it to be stolen. I’ll take 2 to put on my wall.

4. Kikemon says:

I have essentially the same bike that I built up myself – Moots Mooto-X frame, Rohloff hub, Hope disc brakes, Black Sheep Ti fork, Jones H-bar, etc. etc. Great commuter bike – especially for here (Portland, OR) where it rains all the time. The drivetrain is very low maintenance. I ride it from home to work and back for the most part so it is always parked inside. The only time I lock it is at the gym where I keep a massive motorcycle chain and small U-lock (for motorcycle disc brakes)and the bike is parked next to the front door with a video camera pointed at it…

5. welshcyclist says:

Kikemon, you are the owner of a fantastic and beautiful commuter bike, I am full of envy. Having said that I’ve done 1000′s of miles on my Carrera Subway 1, and have no complaints so far, but I’ve only had it for 7 months. Perhaps the quality of parts will not perform as well as yours in the long term.

6. Paul says:

No chainguard or kickstand??!!

Sorry, not a true commuter bike!